Saturday, June 14, 2008

slack day!

today is a slack day! :) tmr will be an even slacker day! :) :) Holiday officially starts!! hahahahaha
Basically I only went for 2 tuition and to see the doc today only...
talking about seeing the doctor. I am freaking -_- by the service of poly clinics. Coz I am trying to save money... so I went there. i waited for like half an hr for a i think less than 1 min consultation . okie maybe 2 min.
-_-! When I asked her so what is it? she just keeps saying... it's not the heart it's not the lungs x5 i think! haiyoh!! like so what is it? )(*&$&O*%$#@#$%^&*(*&^%$$% i thot she will ask me to go x-ray or somthing. i think she's a bit the unqualified sia.. just wanted to give me panadol or some what muscle relaxing pills. I freaking don't need it. So when i said I no need the pills. She just went like okie. Eh... i'm the doc or she's the doc? super lousy!! hmrph! waste my 8.70 + bus fare!
anyway...
tuition was good though coz money is coming ke ching in! the triumph feeling~~!! wadever lar call me a money face but no choice lar! I owe like ching, cx, miak, ah lou +++ ppl money... + HK trip! + i like teaching this girl! haha I am super kia su!! started teaching her all the new topics le~~~ muhahaha
hahah :).....
happily when to walk around tp before coming back home after tuition and sadly... $40 just 'disappeared'. xh... my saving plan is like failing... totally... :(

No comments: