Whoo~~ I am amazed by the amount of housework I did today!! haha
i swept the floor, boiled water, cleaned the tortise, fed the fish, cleared the rubbish, tidied the bed, tidied like the tables and all. hahahaha
plus i packed my wardrobe etc!! finally did it after so so damn long!!!
haha check out the super neat (in my own standards) wardrobe! must make room for shopping in HK!!!
realised that I had like weird belts etc...-_-
6 brand new untouched wallets. Must start using soon... (nt inclusive my sis)
my super luan qi ba zao bags. I just stacked them together... and again I realised some I have not start using... -_- n i have no idea where are all the small bags... must go for treasure hunt. I remember storing them altogether somewhere... but dunno where. hmm... must get more bags man. i need some more proper bags. those that can bring to work one.
tadaa. parfums! okie the escada is fake one. only costs me like 20 bucks. haha cheapo.
n muahahaah my shoes!!! I WANT MORE!!!! :) super neat now``
hahaa spot my only pair of heels other than my slippers...
I LOVE HEELS!!!! THE HIGHER THE BETTER!! THE HIGHEST ONE IS THE BLUE ONE AT THE BOTTOM. I DIN EVEN DARE TO WEAR IT OUT COZ THE HEELS ARE SO DAMN THIN. I THINK I'LL JUST SQUASH IT WITH MY CURRENT WEIGHT!

N also... my pathetic collection of make up... plus have some of my sis ones..:(

earrings that I bearly use.... i think my ears are freaking sensitive...

CONCLUSION: I must get more shoes, more bags, more clothes, more make up, more parfum when I go HK.

N also... my pathetic collection of make up... plus have some of my sis ones..:(
earrings that I bearly use.... i think my ears are freaking sensitive...
CONCLUSION: I must get more shoes, more bags, more clothes, more make up, more parfum when I go HK.
= I freaking need to earn more money!!
-_-
okie I am just slightly free today... cancelled tuition. in a lala mode so posted such a boliao entry... anyway... or bei! (black white) dao huay + grass jelly is damn nice!! super big bag for only 70 cents!
No comments:
Post a Comment